History

At the close of prohibition in 1933, William Bordisso was issued the first liquor license in Sacramento County. In 1934 he established the Old Ironsides here at Tenth and “S” Streets. He fostered the relaxed neighborhood atmosphere that the Old Ironsides offers to this day. 82 years later, the Bordisso/Kanelos family continues this tradition of serving good food and drink in a friendly, family atmosphere.

OLD IRONSIDES - Family Owned Since 1934
1901 10th St. Sacramento, CA 95811 Club (916) 443-9751 upcoming shows (916) 442-8832 office (916) 442-3504